Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Influence of the processing conditions and corona poling on the morphology of β-PVDF
- Universidade Federal de São Carlos (UFSCar)
- Universidade do Minho
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The α → β phase transformation of PVDF through the stretching process at different temperatures was investigated. The optimum stretching conditions were studied and characterised by infrared spectroscopy and differential scanning calorimetry. The maximum β-phase content was achieved at 80°C and a stretch ratio of 5. These samples were poled at several electric fields by the corona charge method. The effect of the electric field on the phase transformation was studied by infrared spectroscopy.
- Proceedings - International Symposium on Electrets, v. 2005, p. 161-164.
- Differential scanning calorimetry
- Electric corona
- Electric field effects
- Infrared spectroscopy
- Phase transitions
- Corona charge methods
- Phase content
- Stretch ratio
- Stretching process
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.