Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- PHB/PZT composite
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- FEAU/UNIMEP - Universidade Metodista de Piracicaba, Faculdade de Engenharia, Arquitetura e Urbanismo
- Flexible standing films of piezoelectric composite made of lead zirconate titanate (PZT) ceramic powder and Poly(3-hydroxybutyrate) (PHB) in powder form were obtained by mixing both polymers mechanically and pressed at 180°C. The piezoelectric coefficient d33 were investigated as function of PZT content, poling temperature and electric field. The highest value for d 33 coefficient was around 6pC/N for 50 vol% of PZT content in the composite. As PHB is a biodegradable polymer the composite has potential application as sensor minimizing the environmental problems.
- Proceedings - International Symposium on Electrets, v. 2005, p. 172-173.
- Biodegradable polymers
- Composite materials
- Electric fields
- Lead compounds
- Polymer films
- Ceramic powder
- Lead zirconate titanate (PZT)
- Piezoelectric coefficient
- Poling temperature
- Piezoelectric ceramics
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.