Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Calcium modified lead titanate/poly-ether-ether-ketone composite for acoustic emission sensors
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Composites made of calcium modified lead titanate ceramic powder and poly (ether-ether-ketone) high performance polymer matrix were prepared in the film form using a hot press. The acoustic and electromechanical properties of the composites have been determined using the ultrasonic immersion technique and piezoelectric spectroscopy, respectively. The composite film with 60 - 40 vol.% PTCa/PEEK was tested as acoustic emission detector. Preliminary results shown that the piezo composite can be used as sensor to evaluate the behavior of materials.
- Proceedings - International Symposium on Electrets, v. 2005, p. 400-403.
- Acoustic emission sensors
- Electromechanical properties
- Lead titanatehigh performance polymer matrix
- Piezoelectric spectroscopy
- Acoustic emissions
- Chemical modification
- Hot pressing
- Lead compounds
- Polyether ether ketones
- Composite films
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.