Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Pressure field distribution in a conical tube with transient and outgassing gas sources
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- This work presents and describes in detail the pressure profile in a conical tube with the unavoidable steady-state outgassing, plus a transient gas source, like, for instance, in an accelerator, when particles from the beam hit the walls. Mathematical and physical formulations are given and detailed; specific conductance, specific throughput and a detailed discussion about the boundary conditions are presented. These concepts and approach are applied to usual realistic cases, such as conical tubes, with typical laboratory dimensions. © 2005 IEEE.
- Proceedings of the IEEE Particle Accelerator Conference, v. 2005, p. 2422-2424.
- Boundary conditions
- Conical tube
- Pressure field distribution
- Steady-state outgassing
- Particle accelerators
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.