Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- On numerical simulations of a nonlinear self-excited system with two non-ideal sources
- Universidade Regional Integrada do Alto Uruguai e das Missões
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Technical University of Lubin
- In this work, the dynamic behavior of self-synchronization and synchronization through mechanical interactions between the nonlinear self-excited oscillating system and two non-ideal sources are examined by numerical simulations. The physical model of the system vibrating consists of a non-linear spring of Duffing type and a nonlinear damping described by Rayleigh's term. This system is additional forced by two unbalanced identical direct current motors with limited power (non-ideal excitations). The present work mathematically implements the parametric excitation described by two periodically changing stiffness of Mathieu type that are switched on/off. Copyright © 2005 by ASME.
- Proceedings of the ASME International Design Engineering Technical Conferences and Computers and Information in Engineering Conference - DETC2005, v. 6 B, p. 823-827.
- Mechanical interactions
- Non ideal sources
- Self excited system
- Self synchronization
- Computer simulation
- Parametric oscillators
- Vibration measurement
- Nonlinear systems
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.