Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- New insights for materials science characterisation using different complementary techniques combined with x-ray absorption spectroscopy
- Centre Universitaire Paris-Sud
- Kaiser Optical Systems
- Universitat de Valencia
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The combination of x-ray absorption spectroscopy (XAS) with UV-Vis and Raman spectroscopies or with Differential Scanning Calorimetry (DSC) has been recently carried out on the D44 beamline of DCI-LURE. The different set-ups used to perform such combinations are described and examples of combined investigations belonging to different field of materials science (coordination chemistry, sol-gel and catalysis) are presented. © Physica Scripta 2005.
- Physica Scripta T, v. T115, p. 38-44.
- Differential scanning calorimetry
- Raman spectroscopy
- X ray absorption spectroscopy
- Materials science characterization
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.