Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Correlation between local structure and ionic conductivity of potassium-doped siloxane poly(propyleneoxyde) ormolytes
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Centre Universitaire Paris-Sud
- The local order around K for K(CF3SO3) doped Siloxane-Poly(propyleneoxide) hybrids at different doping concentration was investigated by x-ray absorption spectroscopy (EXAFS and XANES) at the potassium K-edge. The results indicate that the use of HCl as hydrolytic catalyst for gelation induces the precipitation of KCl. The ionic conductivity is strongly related to the presence of oxygen atoms as first neighbours around potassium and to the amount of KCl precipitate. © Physica Scripta 2005.
- Physica Scripta T, v. T115, p. 516-519, 2005.
- Doping (additives)
- Extended X ray absorption fine structure spectroscopy
- Ionic conductivity
- Precipitation (chemical)
- Hydrolytic catalysts
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.