Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Determination of resonant frequencies of triangular and rectangular microstrip antennas, using artificial neural networks
- Faculdade Metropolitana Londrinense (UMP)
- Centro Federal de Educação Tecnológica (CEFET)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- This paper presents models that can be used in the design of microstrip antennas for mobile communications. The antennas can be triangular or rectangular. The presented models are compared with deterministic and empirical models based on artificial neural networks (ANN) presented in the literature. The models are based on Perceptron Multilayer (PML) and Radial Basis Function (RBF) ANN. RBF based models presented the best results. Also, the models can be embedded in CAD systems, in order to design microstrip antennas for mobile communications.
- PIERS 2005 - Progress in Electromagnetics Research Symposium, Proceedings, p. 579-582.
- Computer aided design
- Embedded systems
- Feedforward neural networks
- Microstrip antennas
- Microwave antennas
- Mobile telecommunication systems
- Natural frequencies
- Neural networks
- Radial basis function networks
- Wireless networks
- Artificial neural networks
- Cad systems
- Empirical models
- Mobile communications
- Radial basis functions
- Resonant frequencies
- Mobile antennas
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.