Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Hybrid visual-driven decision support system in video monitor manufacturing
- Instituto Tecnológico de Aeronáutica (ITA)
- Instituto Nacional de Pesquisas Espaciais (INPE)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- An intelligent system that emulates human decision behaviour based on visual data acquisition is proposed. The approach is useful in applications where images are used to supply information to specialists who will choose suitable actions. An artificial neural classifier aids a fuzzy decision support system to deal with uncertainty and imprecision present in available information. Advantages of both techniques are exploited complementarily. As an example, this method was applied in automatic focus checking and adjustment in video monitor manufacturing. Copyright © 2005 IFAC.
- IFAC Proceedings Volumes (IFAC-PapersOnline), v. 16, p. 372-377.
- Decision support systems
- Fuzzy inference
- Neural networks
- Visual pattern recognition
- Automatic focus
- Decision supports
- Fuzzy decision support system
- Human decisions
- Neural classifiers
- Video monitors
- Behavioral research
- Decision making
- Intelligent systems
- Pattern recognition
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.