Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Compositional influence on spectroscopic properties of Yb3+ doped tellurite glasses
- Universidade Federal de Alagoas (UFAL)
- Centro Federal de Educação Tecnológica (CEFET)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Federal de Juiz de Fora (UFJF)
- Spectroscopic properties of ytterbium-doped tellurile glasses with different compositions are reported. Results of linear refractive index, absorption and emission spectra, and fluorescence lifetimes are presented. The studied samples present high refractive index (∼2.0) and large transmission window (380-6000nm). Absorption and emission cross-sections are calculated as well as the minimum pump laser intensity. The results are compared with the values of other laser materials, in order to investigate applications as laser media in the infrared region.
- Proceedings of SPIE - The International Society for Optical Engineering, v. 6100.
- Absorption and emission cross-section
- Fluorescence lifetime
- Lellurile glasses
- Doping (additives)
- Emission spectroscopy
- Optical pumping
- Refractive index
- Emission cross-sections
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.