Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Daily activity resources collection by the swarm-founding wasp Angiopolybia pallens (Hymenoptera: Vespidae)
- Universidade Estadual de Feira de Santana (UEFS)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Angiopolybia pallens (Lepeletier, 1836) exhibited an intense activity at the beginning (6:00-7:00 a.m.) and end of the day (5:30-6:00 p.m.) (bimodal daily activity) and a low efficiency index in resources collection. The species also exhibited an equivalence relation in the items collected (nectar, prey and pulp) and a negative reaction to temperature and luminosity increasing, and reacted positively to an increase in the relative air humidity.
- Sociobiology, v. 47, n. 3, p. 829-842, 2006.
- Angiopolybia pallens
- Foraging activity
- Social insects
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.