Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Limonoids from andiroba oil and Cedrela fissilis and their insecticidal activity
- Universidade Federal de São Carlos (UFSCar)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Nine limonoids were isolated from Carapa guianensis and Cedrela fissilis. Among them, 1,2-dihydro-3β-hydroxy-7-deacetoxy-7-oxogedunin is a new compound. Moreover, the assignments of some chemical shifts of xyloccensin k have been corrected and 1H NMR data of 7-deacetylgedunin have been assigned for the first time. These isolated limonoids were assayed on Atta sexdens rubropilosa workers showing moderate insecticidal activities. ©2006 Sociedade Brasileira de Química.
- Journal of the Brazilian Chemical Society, v. 17, n. 3, p. 542-547, 2006.
- Carapa guianensis
- Cedrela fissilis
- Insecticidal activity
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.