Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Maintenance of a reducer by vibration and wear particles analysis
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Purpose - The purpose of the paper is to provide information on wear debris on oil and vibration analysis as predictive maintenance techniques in reducer. Design/methodology/approach - The estate of a reducer is verified by analyzing the vibration and oil conditions of a test rig under well-designed conditions utilizing some predictive variables. Findings - According to the vibration and oil analysis it is found out what it was happening into the reducer without disassembling it. Practical implications - This paper demonstrates the use of oil debris analysis and vibration analysis as a technique that enhances preventive maintenance practices. The paper helps practitioners to utilize these techniques more effectively. Originality/value - This paper gives information about two predictive maintenance techniques with a test rig. © Emerald Group Publishing Limited.
- Journal of Quality in Maintenance Engineering, v. 12, n. 2, p. 118-132, 2006.
- Oil industry
- Preventive maintenance
- Vibration measurement
- Information dissemination
- Petroleum industry
- Quality control
- Oil debris analysis
- Predictive variables
- Vibration analysis
- Wear of materials
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.