Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Inibidores da HIV-integrase: Potencial abordagem farmacológica para tratamento da AIDS
- HIV-integrase inhibitors: Potential pharmacological approach for AIDS therapy
- Universidade Estadual do Oeste do Paraná (UNIOESTE)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Estadual de Campinas (UNICAMP)
- AIDS has the HIV as its etiological agent. Researches has been done to find new pharmacological agents to be used in therapy, because of problems of resistance and side effects. The HIV-integrase inhibitors are some of those new agents that are being studied. This updating focusses on the fundamental information about HIV and HIV-integrase and the main methods being used to develop these new drugs, with examples for each case.
- Quimica Nova, v. 29, n. 3, p. 555-562, 2006.
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.