Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Uso racional de nutrientes no cultivo hidropônico de amorperfeito
- Rational nutrient use in hydroponic cultivation of Viola x wittrockiana Gams
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The objective of this work was to evaluate different concentrations of nutritional solution in the hydroponic cultivation of Viola x wittrockiana Gams. The experiment was conducted in DFT hydroponic system, in a completely randomized design with a 5×4 factorial scheme and five nutrient solution concentrations (50, 75, 100, 125 and 150%), four evaluation periods with three replications of three plants for each treatment. Plant height, root length, number of leaves, flowers and floral buttons; fresh and dry weight of shoot and root were determined. The results were submitted to variance analysis, Tukey's test for evaluation periods and regression analysis for nutrient solution. A decrease in the development of the shoot and root was observed with an increase of the number of cultivation days; the greatest number of floral buttons occurred in the third week of cultivation. A reduction in the plant height, root system length, the number of leaves and the fresh and dry weight of shoot was observed generally with the increase of nutrient solution concentration.
- Irriga, v. 11, n. 3, p. 367-375, 2006.
- Nutrient solution
- Saline concentration
- Viola x wittrokiana Gams
- Plants (botany)
- Regression analysis
- Salinity measurement
- growth response
- nutrient use efficiency
- root-shoot ratio
- Viola wittrockiana
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.