Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Europium luminescent polymeric microspheres fabricated by spray drying process
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The spray drying method was used to prepare luminescent microspheres. These microspheres were prepared by spraying an aqueous solution of dextrin and an europium(III) complex with subsequent drying in a hot medium. The spray dried powder was characterized by scanning electron microscopy (SEM) and photoluminescence spectroscopy (PL). Particle size distribution was estimated from SEM images. The ultrasonic spray drying technique was successfully applied to yield a microparticulated and red luminescent powder composed by the [Eu(dpa)(3)](3-) stop (dpa = dipicolinic acid) complex incorporated in dextrin microspheres.
- Journal of Fluorescence. New York: Springer/plenum Publishers, v. 18, n. 3-4, p. 695-700, 2008.
- Springer/plenum Publishers
- spray drying
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.