Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Emprego do reagente de fenton como agente coagulante na remoção de substâncias húmicas de água por meio da flotação por ar dissolvido e filtração
- Fenton's reagent as coagulant agent on removing humic substances from water through dissolved air flotation and filtration
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Universidade Estadual de Ponta Grossa (UEPG)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Federal de São Carlos (UFSCar)
- Fenton 's reagent was used as coagulant agent to treat water with high true color (100 ± 5 HU) caused by the introduction of humic substances extracted from peat, using dissolved air flotation. The pair value of coagulant dosage x coagulation pH was optimized to posterior construction of coagulation diagrams, reaching apparent color removal efficiency slightly superior to 60%. It was tried to simulate a treatment with complete cycle, carrying out an experiment with sand filtration after flotation, obtaining an effluent with excellent quality, presenting remnant apparent color, turbidity and absorbance of 253.7 nm less or equal to 2 HU, 0.40 TU and 0.009 cm -1, respectively, and residual total iron < 0.005 mg/L and DOC < 0.001 mg/L.
- Engenharia Sanitaria e Ambiental, v. 11, n. 3, p. 260-268, 2006.
- Dissolved air flotation
- Drinking water
- Fenton 's reagent
- Humic substances
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.