Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Resistência à penetração de um solo em recuperação sob sistemas agrosilvopastoris
- Resistance to penetration of a soil in reclamation under agrosilvo-pastoral system
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- In the Research and Teaching Farm of the State University of São Paulo (UNESP) - Campus of Ilha Solteira, located in Selviria, in Mato Grosso do Sul State, a study was conducted with the objective of investigating the resistance to penetration of a highly degraded soil due to construction of a Hydroelectric Power Plant. The experimental design was a completely randomized, with five treatments and five replications. The treatments were constituted of the following uses and managements: area in advanced state of degradation; area under regeneration cultivated 13 years with Pinus; area under regeneration cultivated 11 years with green manure and pasture; degraded area with natural regeneration; and area with natural vegetation (savanna). The system where the area was under regeneration with Pinus cultivation and the niches with natural regeneration were the closest to natural condition (savanna). Except for the natural area (savanna), all others presented a higher resistance to penetration in the layer of 0.20-0.40 m, which represents serious limitations for growth of plant roots.
- Revista Brasileira de Engenharia Agricola e Ambiental, v. 10, n. 3, p. 759-764, 2006.
- Soil degradation
- Soil management
- Water retention
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.