Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Relativistic particle dynamics in D = 2+1
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- We propose a SUSY variant of the action for a massless spinning particles via the inclusion of twistor variables. The action is constructed to be invariant under SUSY transformations and τ-reparametrizations even when an interaction field is including. The constraint analysis is achieved and the equations of motion are derived. The commutation relations obtained for the commuting spinor variables λα show that the particle states have fractional statistics and spin. At once we introduce a possible massive term for the non-interacting model. © SISSA 2006.
- Journal of High Energy Physics, v. 2006, n. 8, 2006.
- Field Theories in Lower Dimensions
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.