Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- The Dirac-Hestenes equation for spherical symmetric potentials in the spherical and Cartesian gauges
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Estadual de Campinas (UNICAMP)
- In this paper, using the apparatus of the Clifford bundle formalism, we show how straightforwardly solve in Minkowski space-time the Dirac-Hestenes equation - which is an appropriate representative in the Clifford bundle of differential forms of the usual Dirac equation - by separation of variables for the case of a potential having spherical symmetry in the Cartesian and spherical gauges. We show that, contrary to what is expected at a first sight, the solution of the Dirac-Hestenes equation in both gauges has exactly the same mathematical difficulty. © World Scientific Publishing Company.
- International Journal of Modern Physics A, v. 21, n. 19-20, p. 4071-4082, 2006.
- Cartesian and spherical gauges
- Dirac-Hestenes equation
- Spherical symmetry
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.