Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Supersimetria, método variacional e potencial de Lennard-Jones (12,6)
- Supersymmetry, variational method and Lennard-Jones (12,6) potential
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- In this work a review of the supersymmetric quantum mechanics formalism combined with the variational method is done. This approach is useful in order to obtain numerical values for the energy eigenvalues from Schrödinger equation. As an example, the energy eigenvalues from the Lennard-Jones (12,6) potential are determined and the results are compared with other ones obtained from different methods. Copyright by the Sociedade Brasileira de Física.
- Revista Brasileira de Ensino de Fisica, v. 28, n. 1, p. 41-44, 2006.
- Lennard-Jones potential
- Quantum mechanics
- Variational method
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.