Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Análises térmicas e processo de sinterização da cerâmica KSr2Nb5O15 dopada com CuO
- Thermal analysis and sintering process of KSr2Nb5O15 ceramic doped with CuO
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidad de Oriente Facultad de Ingeniería Química
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- KSr2Nb5O15 is a ferroelectric material. The sintering process of the KSr2Nb5O15 ceramic doped with different amounts of CuO was investigated in this research. It was found that CuO is effective as promoter of the densification process of the KSN ceramic. The developed microstructures were different due to the amount of CuO and secondary phases were observed in the microstructures. However, the results of X - ray diffraction showed that only the tetragonal tungsten bronze (TTB) structure was identified in all the investigated ceramic systems. The thermal behavior of CuO and also of the CuO - KSN phase mixture was investigated by thermal analysis.
- Química Nova. Sociedade Brasileira de Química, v. 32, n. 7, p. 1704-1709, 2009.
- Sociedade Brasileira de Química
- TTB niobates
- thermal analysis
- liquid phase sintering
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.