Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Adjectival semantics and the legal domain: A study for ontology improvement
- Universidade do Vale do Rio dos Sinos (UNISINOS)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- This paper carries out a descriptive study on Portuguese adjectives. Our aim is to describe the semantics of the legal domain adjectives in order to construct an ontology which may improve Information Retrieval Systems. For this, we present an approach based on valency and semantic relations. The ontology proposed here is a first step aiming to build a legal ontology based on top-level concepts. © AEPIA.
- Inteligencia Artificial, v. 11, n. 36, p. 19-26, 2007.
- Adjectival semantics
- Information retrieval
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.