Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Citologia do lavado broncoalveolar de eqüinos da polícia militar do distrito federal
- Brochoalveolar wash citology from horses of the military police in the federal district
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The objective of this study was evaluate the airways' cells types from horses of the military police of Federal District. It was used 24 horses, divided into 2 groups of 12: group I - animals in policy activity and group II - animals out of policy activity. At the inspection, physical exam and blood exam, the results agreed with no present clinical pathologies. It was infused 240mL of saline solution in the bronchoalveolar wash. In the bronchoalveolar wash, the group I registered 25.25±7.3 squamous cells, 20.2±5.5 epithelial cells, 22.2±6.23 macrophages and 2.02±5.77 erythrocytes, and in the group II, it was observed 31.0±9.47 squamous cells, 19.0±5.20 epithelial cells, 43.0±13.88 macrophages, 4.0±1.52 eosinophile and 3.0±1.0 erythrocytes. Verifying the occurrence of side effects after the experiment, there was no problem from the used technique.
- Brazilian Journal of Veterinary Research and Animal Science, v. 44, n. 4, p. 268-274, 2007.
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.