Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- carcinoma basocelular com invasão orbitária
- Basal cell carcinoma with orbital invasion
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The purpose of this paper is to report a recidivate basal cell carcinoma of the eyelid with orbital invasion located in the inner canthus of the left eye. A 79 year old, male, Caucasian patient had a basal cell carcinoma removed from the left inner eyelid canthus 8 years ago and the edges of the resection were compromised by the lesion. The patient had recurrence of the lesion and orbital invasion. He was submitted to orbital exenteration and the ethmoid bone was removed too. The authors call attention to the necessity of correct diagnosis and followup to have success in the management of the patient.
- Revista Brasileira de Oftalmologia, v. 66, n. 2, p. 122-126, 2007.
- Carcinoma, basal cell/diagnosis
- Case reports [publication type]
- Eyelid neoplasms
- Neoplasm invasiveness
- Orbital neoplasms/secondary
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.