Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Redescription of Hypsiboas semiguttatus, with the description of a new species of the Hypsiboas pulchellus group
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Museo Argentino de Ciencias Naturales Bernardino Rivadavia
- American Museum of Natural History
- We redescribe Hypsiboas semiguttatus (Lutz, 1925) and describe its tadpole and vocalization. We also describe a new species, previously confused with H. semiguttatus from Misiones, Argentina, and potentially from Brazil. This new species differs from H. semiguttatus in being more robust, having a tadpole with complete marginal papulation (no anterior gap), and a labial tooth row formula of 3/5. We discuss the status of populations previously assigned to H. semiguttatus and discuss the relationships of the new species within the Hypsiboas pulchellus group. © 2007 by the American Society of Ichthyologists and Herpetologists.
- Copeia, n. 4, p. 933-951, 2007.
- new species
- Misiones [Argentina]
- South America
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.