Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Modelagem numérica da superfície na geração da planialtimetra segundo dados de quatro equipamentos topogríficos
- Numerical surface modelling for planialtimetry generation according to data obtained from four topographical tools
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The aim of this present work was to compare planialtimetric charts obtained from different risings using two different theodolite types, a total station, and a precision level, used as control. Using a total station, an area was marked with clear variations of relief, following a grid, with a distance of 20 meters among stakes. After that, the stakes were read by the total station and two theodolites of different precisions. The geometric leveling was done by a precision level. The data were input in the DataGeosis software and the numerical modelling of the land was made with mesh of maximum rigidity, generating planialtimetric representation for each rising. It was verified, through comparison of the four representations that little variations occur in relation to the control. The closest representation of the control was the planialtimetry based on the data from the total station, in which the representations obtained from the theodolites were identical among themselves. It was concluded that in the process of obtaining detailed planialtimetry of small areas, submitted to the grid, it was not necessary to use composed geometric leveling, reducing work to the exclusive use of a total station or conventional theodolite.
- Irriga, v. 13, n. 1, p. 81-91, 2008.
- Geometric leveling
- Software DataGeosis
- Computer software
- Mathematical models
- Surveying instruments
- numerical model
- remote sensing
- satellite data
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.