Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Implantação do pilar ruju Botucatu na UNESP para integração ao Sistema Geodésico Brasileiro
- Implantation of Botucatu ruju pillar at UNESP for integration in the Brazilian Geodesic System
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The objective of this work was to implant a geodesic pillar in the campus of Botucatu (Rubião Júnior) of the São Paulo State University (UNESP), using active stations of the Brazilian Net of Continuous Monitoring (RBMC) as reference, aiming at inclusion in the Brazilian Geodesic System (BGS). In the planning of the trace, some aspects of the pillar optimization were considered: the field evaluation, the equipment Receiver GPS Topcon Hiper GGD and the net RBMC were used to trace the height, and the Topcon Tools 6.04 version software was use for the data processing, the ambiguity solution, as well as the treatment of injunctions during the column adjustment. The obtained results allowed the implantation of a more accurate pillar then 1ppm compatible to the RBMC net, meeting the specification of IBGE.
- Irriga, v. 13, n. 1, p. 145-151, 2008.
- Computer software
- Data processing
- Global positioning system
- data processing
- remote sensing
- Sao Paulo [Brazil]
- South America
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.