Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Toxoplasmose canina: Aspectos clínicos e patológicos
- Canine toxoplasmosis : CCCClinical and pathological aspects
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Estadual de Londrina (UEL)
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Inquiries about toxoplasmosis are essential because its zoonotic potential and pathogenicity in pets and production animals. The dog can be involved in the mechanical transmission of the infection by Toxoplasma gondii and in spite of not being the definitive host, it has an epidemiological role in this disease. The high rate of dogs naturally infected by T. gondii and the great possibility of adquiring this protozoan, justify the importance of attempting against for the occurrence of this illness. The aim of this article was to demonstrated through literature revision, some clinical aspects, epidemic and pathological of the toxoplasmosis in the canine species.
- Semina:Ciencias Agrarias, v. 29, n. 1, p. 189-202, 2008.
- Toxoplasma gondii
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.