Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Um método de gestão de fornecedores baseado na avaliação da eficácia de auditorias realizadas na fase de desenvolvimento de produtos
- A supplier's management method based on evaluation of audits performed at suppliers during products developing phase
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Jardim Aquarius
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Universidade Estadual de Campinas (UNICAMP)
- The main goal of this work is to present a supplier's management method based on evaluation of audits performed at suppliers during products development phase. Audits are prioritized according to the impact of supplied parts on the development and its main goals are identification of risks, to propose and perform action plans and to evaluate periodically the supplier's performance to prevent problems. It is proposed that if the audits in the development phase be efficient, the supplied products will have good maturity to entry into service and stable performance. This issue was evaluated in a aeronautic company and the analyzed results in 2006 were considered good.
- Revista Brasileira de Gestao e Desenvolvimento Regional, v. 4, n. 1, p. 3-23, 2008.
- Product development
- Simultaneous engineering
- Supplier's management
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.