Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Martensite aging kinetics in the Cu-10 wt.%Al and Cu-10 wt.%Al-10 wt.%Ag alloys
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The martensite aging kinetics in the Cu-10 wt.%Al and Cu-10 wt.%Al-10 wt.%Ag alloys was studied using microhardness measurements, classical differential thermal analysis (DTA), scanning electron microscopy (SEM), energy dispersive X-ray analysis (EDX) and in-situ high-temperature X-ray diffractometry (XRD). The results for the Cu-10%Al alloy indicated a process dominated by the martensite ordering assisted by migration of quenched-in vacancies and followed by the consumption of the α phase. For the Cu-10%Al-10%Ag alloy the dominant process is the consumption of the α phase associated with a decrease in the ordering degree of the martensitic phase. © 2007 Springer Science+Business Media, LLC.
- Journal of Materials Science, v. 43, n. 3, p. 1087-1093, 2008.
- Differential thermal analysis
- Energy dispersive X ray analysis
- Scanning electron microscopy
- Silver alloys
- Dominant process
- Martensite aging kinetics
- Martensitic phase
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.