Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Flavonóides de Calotropis procera R. Br. (Asclepiadaceae)
- Flavonoids of Calotropis procera R. Br. (Asclepiadaceae)
- Universidade Federal do Maranhão (UFMA)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- In this work we report the identification of two flavonol glycosides isolated from the leaves of Calotropis procera R. Br. (Asclepiadaceae), a plant species with large occurrence in Northwest of Brazil with some applications in folk medicine. Some proved pharmacological activities in this species could be attributed to the presence of flavonol glycosides. The extraction and isolation of flavonol glycosides was carried out firstly by a liquid-liquid partition, and then by elution of n-BuOH fraction with MeOH over a Sephadex LH-20 column. The identification of flavonol glycosides isorhamnetin-3-O-rutinoside (1), and isorhamnetin-3-O-robinobioside (2), was obtained by 1H and 13C NMR, one- and two-dimensional techniques.
- Revista Brasileira de Plantas Medicinais, v. 10, n. 1, p. 29-33, 2008.
- Flavonol glycosides
- n-BuOH fraction
- Calotropis procera extract
- isorhamnetin 3 o rutinoside
- isorhamnetin 3 robinobioside
- calotropis procera
- carbon nuclear magnetic resonance
- controlled study
- drug isolation
- liquid liquid extraction
- plant leaf
- proton nuclear magnetic resonance
- Calotropis procera
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.