Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Effect of the Rashba and Dresselhaus spin-splitting terms on the electron g factor in semiconductor quantum wells under applied magnetic fields
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidad del Valle
- Universidad de Antioquia
- Universidade Estadual de Campinas (UNICAMP)
- We use the Ogg-McCombe Hamiltonian together with the Dresselhaus and Rashba spin-splitting terms to find the g factor of conduction electrons in GaAs-(Ga,Al)As semiconductor quantum wells (QWS) (either symmetric or asymmetric) under a magnetic field applied along the growth direction. The combined effects of non-parabolicity, anisotropy and spin-splitting terms are taken into account. Theoretical results are given as functions of the QW width and compared with available experimental data and previous theoretical works. © 2007 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Physica E: Low-Dimensional Systems and Nanostructures, v. 40, n. 5, p. 1464-1466, 2008.
- Quantum well
- Magnetic fields
- Dresselhaus spin-splitting
- Electron g factor
- Semiconductor quantum wells
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.