Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Florid cemento-osseous dysplasia: A report of three cases
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- University of Taubate-UNITAU
- Florid cemento-osseous dysplasia (FCOD) is a non-neoplastic condition of the jaws that Is not associated with inflammation of the pulp or periodontal tissue. This article reports on three cases that were diagnosed as FCOD, demonstrating the importance of both clinical and radiographic diagnosis and the clinical management of these lesions.
- General Dentistry, v. 56, n. 2, p. 186-190, 2008.
- case report
- mandible tumor
- middle aged
- odontogenic tumor
- periodontal ligament
- treatment outcome
- Mandibular Neoplasms
- Middle Aged
- Periodontal Ligament
- Treatment Outcome
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.