Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Physical parameters and basis transformations in the two-Higgs-doublet model
- Nishi, C. C.
- Universidade Estadual de Campinas (UNICAMP)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- A direct connection between physical parameters of general two-Higgs-doublet model (2HDM) potentials after electroweak symmetry breaking (EWSB) and the parameters that define the potentials before EWSB is established. These physical parameters, such as the mass matrix of the neutral Higgs bosons, have well-defined transformation properties under basis transformations transposed to the fields after EWSB. The relations are also explicitly written in a basis covariant form. Violation of these relations may indicate models beyond 2HDMs. In certain cases the whole potential can be defined in terms of the physical parameters. The distinction between basis transformations and reparametrizations is pointed out. Some physical implications are discussed. © 2008 The American Physical Society.
- Physical Review D - Particles, Fields, Gravitation and Cosmology, v. 77, n. 5, 2008.
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.