Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Determinação de fármacos diuréticos em associação por cromatografia em camada delgada e espectrofotometria
- Determination of diuretic drugs by thin layer chromatography and spectrophotometry
- Universidade do Estado do Mato Grosso (UEMT)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- A rapid, sensitive and reliable thin-layer chromatography/spectrophotometry screening procedure was developed for quantitative determination of diuretics associated in pharmaceutical dosage forms. The chromatographic method employed microcrystalline cellulose and butanol : acetic acid : water (4:1:1) or amilic alcohol : ammonium hydroxide 25% (9:1) as mobile phases and detection by U.V. light. The drugs were extracted using a simple procedure and were quantified by U.V. spectrophotometry. Results varied from 97.5 to 102.5% and are similar to those obtained by conventional methods. This method of quantification of diuretics is promising for quality control of drugs.
- Quimica Nova, v. 31, n. 1, p. 44-46, 2008.
- Quality control
- Thin layer chromatography
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.