Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Propriedades físicas de um latossolo vermelho cultivado no sistema plantio direto
- Physical properties of an oxisol under no-tillage system
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The pressure caused by agricultural machinery traffic many result in soil compactation in no-tillage system. The aim of this work was to evaluate no-tillage system onset,time on some physical properties, index S and organic matter (OM) of an oxysol located in Jaboticabal, Sao Paulo State, Brazil. The experiment had completely randomized split-splot design. The treatments consisted of four no-tillage systems: no-tillage for 2 years, no-tillage for 4 years, no-tillage for 6 years and one natural wooded area. The evaluated layers were: Q-0.10m, 0.10-0.20m and 0.20-030m. The following were determined: soil porosity, soil aggregates, bulk density, index S and organic matter. The results were submitted to variance analysis and when there was a difference between averages, Tukey's test was used to compare them. The natural wooded area showed higher organic matter, macroporosity, hydraulic conductivity and Index S. There was no difference between the studied parameters, showing that the no-tillage system for six years was not enough to change the soil physical property.
- Irriga, v. 13, n. 2, p. 191-204, 2008.
- Bulk density
- Hydraulic conductivity
- Index S
- Soil aggregates
- Soil porosity
- Physical properties
- bulk density
- experimental study
- hydraulic conductivity
- soil aggregate
- soil organic matter
- variance analysis
- zero tillage
- Sao Paulo [Brazil]
- South America
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.