Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Variabilidade genética na porção codificadora para a proteína capsidial do Lettuce big-vein associated virus e Mirafiori lettuce big-vein virus provenientes de alface no Brasil
- Sequence diversity in the coat protein gene of Lettuce big-vein associated virus and Mirafiori lettuce big-vein virus infecting lettuce in Brazil
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Lettuce big vein associated virus (LBVaV) and Mirafiori lettuce big vein virus (MLBVV) have been found in mixed infection in Brazil causing the lettuce big vein disease. Analysis of part of the coat protein (CP) gene of Brazilian isolates of LBVaV collected from lettuce, showed at least 93% amino acid sequence identity with other LBVaV isolates. Genetic diversity among MLBVV CP sequences was higher when compared to LBVaV CP sequences, with amino acid sequence identity ranging between 91% to 100%. Brazilian isolates of MLBVV belong to subgroup A, with one RsaI restriction site on the coat protein gene. There is no indication for a possible geografical origin for the Brazilian isolates of LBVaV and MLBVV.
- Summa Phytopathologica, v. 34, n. 2, p. 175-177, 2008.
- Olpidium brassicae
- Lettuce big-vein associated virus
- Mirafiore lettuce virus
- Subgroup A
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.