Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- On the construction and labelling of geometrically uniform signal sets in ℤ2 matched to additive quotient groups
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Estadual de Campinas (UNICAMP)
- We establish the conditions under which it is possible to construct signal sets satisfying the properties of being geometrically uniform and matched to additive quotient groups. Such signal sets consist of subsets of signal spaces identified to integers rings ℤ[i] and ℤ[ω] in ℤ2. © 2008 KSCAM and Springer-Verlag.
- Journal of Applied Mathematics and Computing, v. 27, n. 1-2, p. 1-6, 2008.
- Geometrically uniform codes
- Integer ring
- Mannheim metric
- Matched labelling
- Signal sets
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.