Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- A resolução do problema de despacho ótimo de reativos pelo método da função Lagrangiana-barreira relaxada
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- This work presents the application of the relaxed barrier-Lagrangian function method to the optimal reactive dispatch problem, which is a nonlinear nonconvex and large problem. In this approach the inequality constraints are treated by the association of modified barrier and primal-dual logarithmic barrier method. Those constraints are transformed in equalities through positive auxiliary variables and are perturbed by the barrier parameter. A Lagrangian function is associated to the modified problem. The first-order necessary conditions are applied generating a non-linear system which is solved by Newton's method. The auxiliary variables perturbation result in an expansion of the feasible set of the original problem, allowing the limits of the inequality constraints to be reach. Numeric tests with the systems CESP 53 buses and the south-southeast Brazilian and the comparative test with the primal-dual logarithmic barrier method indicate that presented method is efficient in the resolution of optimal reactive dispatch problem.
- Pesquisa Operacional, v. 28, n. 2, p. 303-320, 2008.
- Newton's method
- Nonlinear programming
- Perturbation of constraints
- Power systems
- Primal-dual method
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.