Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Avaliação de interpoladores estatísticos e determinísticos na estimativa de atributos do solo em agricultura de precisão
- Evaluation of statistic and deterministic interpolators in the estimate of attributes of the soil in agriculture of precision
- Universidade Federal do Espírito Santo (UFES)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The obtaining of the correct space distribution for attributes of the soil is relevant in the agricultural planning, in what concerns to the installation and maintenance of the cultures. The objective of that work was to compare statistical interpolation methods (ordinary krigagem) and deterministic methods (inverse square distance) in the estimate of CTC and V% in a distrophic yellow-red Latossolo. The study was accomplished in the State of Experimental Hands on of the Instituto Capixaba de Pesquisa, Assistência Técnica e Extensão Rural (INCAPER), in an irregular grading with 109 points. The data were collected in the layer of 0 - 0,20 m in the projection of the cup of the plants, in the superior part of the slope. The performance of the interpolators was obtained and compared using the criterion of the medium mistake. The observations are dependent in space until a maximum reach of 14,1 m, considering the isotropy. IDW presented larger mistake in the estimate of the data; however its difference in relation to KRIG was small for both variables.
- Idesia, v. 26, n. 2, p. 75-81, 2008.
- Handling areas
- Interpolation methods
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.