Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Photorefractive phase coupling measurement using self-stabilized recording technique
- Universidade Estadual de Campinas (UNICAMP)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The measurement of the phase shift φ between the transmited and difracted beams interfering along the same direction behind the hologram recorded in a photorefractive crystal is directly and accurately measured using a self-stabilized recording technique. The measured phase shift as a function of the applied electric field allows computing the Debye screening lenght and the effectively applied field coefficient of an undoped Bi 12TiO 20 crystal. The result is in good agreement with the already available information about this sample. © 2008 American Institute of Physics.
- AIP Conference Proceedings, v. 992, p. 332-335.
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.