Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- DCOOD optically pumped by a13CO2 laser: New terahertz laser lines
- Universidade Estadual de Maringá (UEM)
- Universidade Estadual de Campinas (UNICAMP)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- In this work, we report new optically pumped terahertz laser lines from DCOOD. An isotopic 13CO2 laser was used for first time as pump source, and a Fabry-Perot open cavity was used as a terahertz laser resonator. Optoacoustic absorption spectra were used as a guide to search for new terahertz laser lines. We could observe six new laser lines in the range from 303.8μm (0.987 THz) to 725.1μm (0.413 THz). The lines were characterized according to wavelength, relative polarization, relative intensity, and optimum working pressure. The transferred Lamb-dip technique was used to measure the frequency absorption transition both for this laser lines. © 2008 American Institute of Physics.
- AIP Conference Proceedings, v. 992, p. 489-491.
- 13CO2 laser
- Optically pumped
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.