Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- On stability of differential equations with piecewise constant argument and the associated discrete equations using dichotomic map
- Marconato, S. A S
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Dichotomic maps are considered by means of the stability of the null solution of a class of differential equations with piecewise constant argument via associated discrete equations. Copyright © 2008 Watam Press.
- Dynamics of Continuous, Discrete and Impulsive Systems Series A: Mathematical Analysis, v. 15, n. 3, p. 303-316, 2008.
- Dichotomic maps
- Piecewise constant argument
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.