Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Clinical and immunological parameters of Newcastle disease vaccination in juvenile ring - necked pheasants (Phasianus colchicus)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Federal do Paraná (UFPR)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- Clinical and immunological parameters of vaccinated ring-necked pheasants against Newcastle disease were evaluated. Sixty young birds were distributed into four different experimental groups, vaccinated or not against Newcastle disease (ND): G1 (Ulster 2C strain), G2 (B1 strain), G3 (LaSota strain) and G4 (nonvaccinated -control). The immune response was evaluated by the HI test. The vaccinations of pheasants with NDV Ulster 2C, B1 and LaSota strains did not cause any clinical signs associated with post-vaccinal reactions and were similar in the humoral immune response stimulus (HI). © Asian Network for Scientific Information, 2008.
- International Journal of Poultry Science, v. 7, n. 3, p. 283-284, 2008.
- B1 and LaSota strains
- Newcastle disease
- Ring - necked pheasant
- Ulster 2C
- Newcastle disease virus
- Phasianus colchicus
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.