Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Parcelamento da adubação nitrogenada na cultura do milho irrigado em sistema plantio direto
- Split application of nitrogen in irrigated corn crop under no-tillage system
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Federal de Alagoas (UFAL)
- The purpose of this study was to evaluate the best time for application of N for an irrigated corn crop in a no-tillage system in the State of Alagoas. Three corn hybrids were used (TORK, FORT and BRS-3003) with four application times (days after sowing - DAS) for fertilizing with nitrogen as top dressing, consisting of the following treatments: 1) 120 kg ha-1 at 15 DAS, 2) 60 kg ha-1 at 15 DAS and 60 kg ha-1 at 30 DAS, 3) 120 kg ha-1 at 30 DAS, 4) 60 kg ha-1 at 30 DAS and 60 kg ha -1 at 45 DAS and 5) control treatment without N fertilization. The experimental design was in randomized blocks with four replications in a subdivided plot scheme. The components of the production studied were: final population of plants ha-1, numbers of corn ears ha-1 length of corn ears and number of rows of grains of corn and mass of 1000 grains. The productivities of grains obtained did not present significant differences among the treatments that received fertilization with nitrogen, independent of the time of application and number of split applications. It is concluded that in the notillage system in Alagoas spliting the manuring with nitrogen (top dressing) is not necessary.
- Revista Brasileira de Engenharia Agricola e Ambiental, v. 12, n. 4, p. 370-375, 2008.
- N epoch application
- Soil management
- Yield components
- Bovine respiratory syncytial virus
- Zea mays
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.