Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Correlações entre deslocamento e conformação em eqüinos Mangalarga
- Correlations between movement and conformation in Mangalarga horses
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The aim of this study was estimate genetic, environmental and phenotypic correlations between movement and conformation traits in Mangalarga horses, in Brazil. The data were provided by Brazilian Association of Mangalarga Horses Breeders, comprised 9865 observations for movement and conformation traits. The data were organized by SAS, and the (co)variance components were estimated by the program MTGSAM. The heritabilities estimates varied from 0.22 (shoulder) to 0.29 (limbs), and the genetic correlations ranged from 0.51 (movement and neck) to 0.31 (movement and limbs).
- Archivos de Zootecnia, v. 57, n. 218, p. 165-169, 2008.
- Genetic parameters
- Gibbs sampling
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.