Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Population genetic data of five X-chromosomal loci in Bauru (São Paulo, Brazil)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Genetic population data for five X-STR (DXS6854, DXS7424, DXS101, DXS6808 and DXS7132) were obtained from Bauru population (São Paulo, Brazil). No deviations from the Hardy-Weinberg equilibrium were observed, with the exception of DXS101. The combined powers of discrimination in males and females were 0.99897253 and 0.99999120, respectively. These high values show the potential of this system in human identification and paternity testing. © 2008 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Forensic Science International: Genetics Supplement Series, v. 1, n. 1, p. 155-156, 2008.
- Genetic population data
- controlled study
- gene frequency
- gene locus
- normal human
- paternity test
- population genetics
- priority journal
- short tandem repeat
- X chromosome
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.