Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Functional feeding habits of Chironomidae larvae (Insecta, Diptera) in a lotic system from Midwestern region of São Paulo State, Brazil
- Universidade Federal de São Carlos (UFSCar)
- Universidade Paulista (UNIP)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Functional feeding habits of Chironomidae larvae (Insecta, Diptera) in a lotic system from Mid-western region of São Paulo State, Brazil were analyzed. Collectors were the dominant organisms, repre-sented by genera Chironomus, Fissimentum and Cryptochironomus, following by shredders and predators.
- Pan-American Journal of Aquatic Sciences, v. 3, n. 2, p. 135-141, 2008.
- Food habits
- Functional feeding groups
- Gut contents
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.