Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Determination of ring-necked pheasant (Phasianus colchicus) serum protein concentrations by refractometry and the biuret method
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Federal do Paraná (UFPR)
- Centro Universitário de Rio Preto (UniRP)
- The purpose of this study was to evaluate the accuracy of hand-held refractometer in determining serum protein concentrations in ring-necked pheasants (Phasianus colchicus) as compared with the standard biuret method. The results indicated that serum protein values may be accurately determined in ring-necked pheasants with a hand-held refractometer. © Asian Network for Scientific Information, 2008.
- International Journal of Poultry Science, v. 7, n. 7, p. 672-673, 2008.
- Biuret method
- Ring-necked pheasants
- Serum protein
- Phasianus colchicus
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.